The 'Sonata' name was chosen by the leadership team because a "sonata" is defined as a three or four-part musical composition that blends various instruments and movements together in a harmonious fashion. That concept exemplifies the goals that Sonata has established for its senior living communities:
- Make a compelling difference in the lives of Florida Seniors by ensuring an exceptional lifestyle for its residents with resort like amenities and wellness programming that fosters independence and choice, and pricing that creates an exceptional value for the families involved.
- Utilizing a 'continuum of care' philosophy providing services, amenities and apartments for independent living assisted living and memory care residents in one community.
- Employing a design that enables flexibility in the utilization of units as residents age in place and as market demand and demographics change.
- Integrating Sonata’s signature "At Your Service" customer service programming as a guiding philosophy to ensure optimal resident, guest and team member satisfaction.
- Partnering with families and the community to provide opportunities of engagement and purpose for our residents.